Wednesday, June 28, 2006


Smells like pure B.S.

And so it begins..

Yesterday I was at Times the Bookshop and I saw this book by Stanley Bing called:

"100 bullshit jobs and how to get them"
(Pic of the book is on the left as promised. It looks bullshitty)

Skimming thru, I saw some hilarious writings. Each job mentioned by Bing has a so called "bullshit" factor attached to it. Included also are estimated income, the cons of the job etc. Some of the more interesting jobs included "professional blogger", "closet organizer" and haha this is funny... being "Donald Trump". Bing calls Donald the #1 bullshit artist on the planet, well I wouldn't mind being called "the #1 bullshit artist" if I made billions. Who cares about labels if bullshitting gets you billions in the bank? Hmm.. perhaps the question should be.. Who the bloody hell cares about labels? Well I dun.

Anyway that book costs around $30 which leads me to believe that if you do buy it, you would have been successfully "bullshitted" by Stanley Bing. That would mean that he has written this book about bullshit jobs and bullshit people to bullshit readers.. haha. Which would also mean that it is HE who is the BIG bullshit artist here. If I were the editor, I would have added another job to his list.. which would be "Being Stanley Bing" =)

I think that would be a brilliant touch which Bing would thank me for. After all, self-deprecating humour makes girls laugh. Wow.. if you think about it, a writer who makes girls laugh, he would become DA player. lols.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home