Friday, July 07, 2006

Boxers.

I bought 4 pairs that day, 2 from Zara 2 from Massimo Dutti. Hmm, my mum thinks its overkill. I think you can never have enuff boxers. They are and should be a staple of all male wardrobes. Why? Here's why:

1. Boxer shorts and loose pants can boost sperm count.

According to the article I read on Fox news, boxers boosts sperm count as it optimizes your testes. Its true, its true.

I quote "That is why [testes] are located outside of the body," explains Celia E. Dominguez, reproductive endocrinologist, Center for Reproductive Medicine at the Emory University School of Medicine. "Testes were made to be out in the breeze."

In a nutshell, your balls and my balls are never meant to be kept enclosed and trapped. Hang loose man! haha

Below is the url of the complete article:
http://foxnews.webmd.com/content/article/81/96958.htm?src=rss_foxnews

2. Boxers are just cooler.

I dun mean this in the literal sense. I mean this in all senses of the word cool.

There is a reason why boxers come printed with all sorts of funny designs and prints while briefs are always plain. Go figure.

Boxers are also the next best thing to going "commando". In fact, in my opinion, when you wear boxers, you are going "commando". With boxers, you are a cool commando instead of a pervert who does not wear underwear. Lol.

3. Boxers provide easier accessibility.

Well well, this one explains itself. The answer of the question of accessibility to whom depends on how cheeky you are. Well, I shan't give you any funny ideas.

Anyway, so far, I've tried my pink dutti boxers, and I dare say, I'm hanging just fine =)

Coming up: I shall do some research on what women think about boxers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home